BeigePlus Terms & Conditions
Please carefully read these terms and conditions before making your purchase and keep a copy for future reference. We reserve the right to change our terms and conditions at any time without notifying you.
Acceptance of your order:
- The terms and conditions applicable to purchases are those which you accepted at the time you placed your order.
- Once you have made your choice and your order has been placed, you will receive an email acknowledging the details of your order. This email is NOT an acceptance of your order, just a confirmation that we have received it.
We use Sage Pay to collect/process transaction information. You can view the Sage Pay security policy at http://www.sagepay.com/security_policy
- Unless you cancel your order, acceptance of your order and completion of the contract between you and beigeplus-shop.com will be completed when we email you to confirm the goods have been dispatched. The sale contract is therefore concluded in London, England and the language of the contract is English.
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain authorisation for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item, that there has been a pricing error, that the item ordered is out of stock or does not satisfy our quality control standards and is withdrawn, or that you do not meet the eligibility criteria set out within the terms and conditions.
- If any ordered items are out of stock, we will inform you as soon as possible and refund(1) in full any sum that has been paid by you.In the event that some of the items on your order cannot be dispatched (for any reason) we will phone you to ask you if you wish us to send the remaining parts of your order.
- We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time and at our sole discretion.
- We will make every effort to make sure that prices shown in our website are correct at the time your order is placed. If we find an error before dispatching the goods, you will be informed as soon as possible and be offered the option of either accepting the order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you decide to cancel your order, you will be refunded(1) for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods.
Product colours and textures:
- As perception of colour and texture depends upon the settings of your own personal monitor, the pictures on our website are to be considered for your general information and guidance only. There may be slight variations between the items as displayed or described on our website and those sent to you which will not affect their function, quality or price.
- You can pay for the ordered goods by credit or debit card. All payments are taken in Pounds Sterling and all prices include VAT at the current UK rate. We do not accept Paypal at this time. Please let us know if Paypal is your preferred method of payment for future orders.
Delivery (UK and International):
- The ordered goods will be delivered to the address entered by you on the online order. If we cannot deliver to the address provided then the goods will be returned to us and you will have to pay for the costs of the failed delivery.
- Once your order has been accepted, we aim to dispatch it in 3-5 working days, unless we notify to you otherwise. We might need to source your items from our boutiques around town (if sold out in the warehouse) so please make your order with enough lead-time to avoid any disappointment.
- We will not be accountable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. We will inform you as soon as possibleif we are unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of your order and you will have the right to cancel the order and be refunded(1) for any sum that has been paid by you for the goods.
Cancellations and Returns:
- You have the right to cancel the order at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods. A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays in the United Kingdom. To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to us by hand or post or email, at the Customer Services address shown below.
- After we have received this notice, we will issue you an Online Returns Number (ORN). Goods will only be accepted by us at our Customer Services address if they are accompanied by a valid ORN.
- The ORN must be clearly visible on the outside of the packaging. Goods that arrive at our office without an ORN will be rejected.
- Goods must be returned to us at your own cost, with their original package, unworn and in perfect condition(2) with all Beige and designer garment tags still attached.
- Reasonable care must be taken by you to ensure the goods are not damaged while in your possession or in transit and we advise you to send them via a traceable & insured means. Goods which are returned to us in an Imperfect Condition will not be eligible for a refund.
- Once a return has been approved by us and you have received your ORN, please allow up to 30 days for the refund. The cost of any unworn and Perfect(2) products, correctly returned, will be credited to the original purchaser’s credit or debit card. The refund will exclude shipping charges.
- If you do not return the goods as required, we may charge you for the direct costs of recovering the goods.
- Goods bought online can not be returned to our shops.
Returning goods from a non-European country:
- If you are returning an item from a non-European country, please state Return of goods for refund on the outside of your parcel and declare it as Return of goods for refund. Failure to do so, the UK customs office might hold the parcel until customs are cleared and/or the parcel might be rejected and sent back to you. This is a long and arduous process that will mean that your return will not get to us within the 7 working days you have to exert your right of cancellation.
Faulty Merchandise or Missing items
- If after receipt of the goods you believe that one or more items are faulty and you wish to return them to us you must let us know by phone, email or post. We will issue an Online Returns Number (ORN) immediately. Goods that arrive at our office without an ORN will be rejected. The issuance of an ORN allows us to track your merchandise but it does not mean we have accepted your reason for return.
- Goods bought online can not be returned to our shops.
- In the unlikely even that there is an item missing from your delivery you must notify us within 48 hours of your receipt of your delivery. After 48 hours of your receipt of delivery we cannot accept any responsibility for missing items.
Customer Services Address
Beige Plus Limited
St Albans House
26 St Albans Lane
London NW11 7QE
St Albans House
26 St Albans Lane
London NW11 7QE
barbara @ beigeplus.com*
Telephone 020 8455 0005
*Please delete the spaces when you email us. The spaces are there to reduce the amount of spam we get!
Fair wear and tear:
- We will not be accountable for any defect in the goods occurring from fair wear and tear, failure to follow manufacturer’s washing and care instructions, abnormal usage conditions, negligence, misuse or alteration or repair of the garments.
Promotion codes and discounts:
- You may occasionally receive Promotion Codes from us, via e-mail or through promotional materials. Promotion Codes are only valid for online purchases. Promotion Codes are not valid or accepted at our shops.
- Promotion Codes may be based on a minimum spend and will always exclude delivery charges (unless otherwise stated). Offers will expire at 23:59GMT on the date stated in the advertisement. You may be required to follow a link to an associated website before being eligible for any promotional discounts. Beigeplus-shop.com are unable to refund orders where the stated links are not followed.
- Beige Plus Limited do not accept any responsibility for any third party websites. Should you cancel or return items from an order where a Promotion Code has been used, no refund of this promotional code or equivalent value will be provided.
- Each code is unique to the recipient, is not transferable, has no monetary value and under no circumstances can it be converted into currency. Each code has an expiry date, which will be stated at the time of promotion or on accompanying promotional materials which cannot be modified. Unless varied by the terms specifically applicable to a particular promotion, when an order is placed using a Promotion Code and contains a number of items, the value of the discount is spread over each item according to the pro-rated value of that item. Any refund of an item purchased in such an order will be reduced by the value of discount attached to it. The ‘discount’ will not be refunded.
- Under no circumstances can the value of a Promotion Code be deducted from an order if that code is defective or out of date: no replacement codes will be issued.
- Only one Promotion Code can be used per order.
- All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the "Content") is the property of Beige Plus Ltd , our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by UK and international copyright laws.
- Neither the Content nor the Trade Marks nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. For the avoidance of doubt, Beige Plus Ltd does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured in beigeplus-shop.com belong to their respective owners.
- We will treat all your personal details as confidential and we will only disclose this information in the circumstances set out below. We will keep it on a secure server and we will comply with UK Data Protection legislation in relation to the use of your personal data. When you register on this Website, or make a purchase we will ask you to input and will collect personal details from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, telephone number. We may also collect, and our third party providers may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, any advertisements you may have clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Website. We confirm that any personal details which you provide to us (or which are available on public registers) and any user information, from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Information Commissioner's Office.
We use your information only for the following purposes:
- a. maintaining your registration
- b. for statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
- c. to serve website content to you
- d. to administer this Website
- e. to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- f. to send you information by post or email.
- We will not release your personal details to any company outside of the Beige group of companies.
- We shall not be liable to you for any business losses such as loss of profits or consequential damage arising from any failure to supply the goods in accordance with the contract.
- The contract formed by our acceptance of your order shall be governed by the laws of England and the English Courts will have jurisdiction over any dispute arising from the contract.
The annotations (1)and (2) below form and are part of the Terms and conditions
- (1) We will refund you by the same method with which you paid within 30 days of cancellation.
- (2) “Perfect condition” means that the goods have not been worn (other than that required for trying-on) do not smell of perfume, cigarettes or body odours, are not creased or crushed and are unsoiled and unstained and where provided, belts and any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags must be included with your return.